Thursday, February 13, 2014

Guest Review- Be All


Be All
by
Marie Wathen

A 5 Star Read!
First off, I’d like to thank For the Love of Books for this amazing read. I was leery at first with all the reviews I saw beforehand, but kept and open mind and was soon lost in the world of these characters and their lives. Breesan is your typical down home girl with a tragic past and has all her barriers in place when a set of twins come to rock her world. Through this whole plot of how she finds love, will she find love and with whom she will fall for, there is an underlying danger and mystery to the story. It kept me wondering the whole time. Sad to say there is a cliffhanger at the end but fret not, the next book is out and I am personally starting it tonight because I am dying to know what happens next. Overall, a very good book with a good story line. And on a final note, I just want to say the cover is hot! Thank you Marie Wathen for a series I will be keeping up with.

~Lupita, Guest reviewer with For the Love of Books~

No comments:

Post a Comment